Who we are
The company responsible for the processing of your data is the company :
76 Avenue des Frères Legrain
1150 Woluwé Saint Pierre
E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Privacy e-mail address: email@example.com
Institutional website: www.fisher-pharma.com
What personal data do we collect and why do we collect it?
We process the following categories of data and for the following purposes:
Data relating to orders:
We collect and process certain categories of data necessary to process your order. This data is :
- Your name and surname: data required for your identification for the conclusion of the contract
- Your date of birth: required data necessary to determine your age because our products are not available for sale to minors.
- Your postal address: data required to deliver the products ordered to you
- Your e-mail address: required data needed to confirm the sale and communicate with you about your order
- Your phone number, optional data that allows us to facilitate communication with you in case of problems with your order.
- Data resulting from your order: due to the nature of our products, we may deduce from your order a characteristic relating to you or a person close to you (if this order is made for someone else). These characteristics could be considered relatively sensitive (e.g. pregnancy) you specifically consent to the processing of this information for the processing of your order because when you choose to order a product related to this condition.
This data is used for two specific purposes:
- Processing necessary for the execution of the contract between us, namely, to confirm your purchase and to deliver your order to you.
- Processing based on our legitimate interest in promoting our activities. For this purpose of direct marketing, your contact data will be used to contact you by telephone (if you have not objected) and/or by e-mail to promote our products/services. We will also establish a profile to help us better anticipate your preferences and choose which product might be best for you. We use the data we have about you for this purpose. You may object to this activity at any time (see section « what are my rights and how I can exercise them »).
When you leave comments on the site, we collect the data indicated in the comment form, as well as the visitor’s IP address and the browser’s user agent string to help detect spam.
After approval of your comment, your profile picture is visible to the public in the context of your comment.
If you download images from the website, you should avoid downloading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS). Visitors to the website can download and extract all location data from the images on the website.
Data collected via the contact form
When you fill out a contact form for one reason or another (e.g. to ask us a question, make a comment, file a complaint, etc.) we collect and process the data contained in your message as well as your identification and contact information in order to be able to process your request and respond to you. When you fill out a form, you consent to the processing of your data for the purpose of handling your request. You may withdraw this consent at any time.
With whom do we share your data?
Fisher SPRL processes your data in its capacity as data controller. We share your data with our three subcontractors. Our first subcontractor receives and processes your data on behalf of Fisher’s name and account in order to process your request and deliver the product. Our second and third contractors process your data in connection with the operation of our websites.
How long do we keep your data?
We keep your data primarily to comply with our legal accounting obligations and to preserve our legal rights. Your data will be kept for 10 years after your last order. After 3 years your data will no longer be used for direct marketing purposes.
If you leave a comment, it and its metadata will be kept indefinitely. This makes it possible to automatically recognize and approve any follow-up comments instead of keeping them in a moderation queue.
For users who register on our website (if applicable), we also retain the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users may view, modify or delete their personal information at any time (except that they cannot change their user name). Website administrators can also view and edit this information.
What rights do you have over your data and how do you exercise them?
If we process data about you, you have the right to access such data, to request the rectification of your data, to object to the processing of your data (where the processing is based on certain legal grounds, such as legitimate interest), to limit the processing of your data, to request the deletion of your data and to withdraw your consent where the processing is based on that legal basis. Please consider that your right to erasure is not absolute and that we are required to retain the data to comply with our legal obligations (in particular, accounting obligations) and to preserve Fisher’s rights to exercise and maintain its legal rights. You may exercise your rights by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you believe Fisher SPRL is not fulfilling its obligations with respect to your Personal Information, you may make a complaint or request as described in the DMCS. The steps for the implementation of this complaint is available via the following link: https://www.autoriteprotectiondonnees.be/citoyen/agir/introduire-une-plainte